9.13.2008

curly hair is the BANE of my existence!

i am having an inner conflict on what to do. to cut? or not to cut?

i have been growing out my hair for the past two years. it's pretty long now. but it's also pretty annoying. and just not pretty in general.

so i've been looking for a good picture of how i want to cut my hair.
but every picture i see of someone with "curly hair" is NOT CURLY. AT ALL.
hellooooo people! this is NOT curly hair!
stupid denise richards. i don't even know who you are. but you and your so not-natural curls can go back to the salon from whence you came.
i just get so annoyed with hair. bleh. it's so frustrating that pictures of stupid celebrities that look like this come up every time i google "curly hair."

i have curly hair. ME!

oh man. people just don't even understand.

wow... this picture is from last summer. hah i forgot i even had it. i love my purple bedroom. and my purple hair.
sadly enough, i don't have a good recent picture of my hair. but right now it's quite a bit longer than this.
try to use your imagination.



anywho, i just spent my evening racing around town on a motorcycle with paul. motorcycles are sooooo cool. yeah, i'm feeling pretty sweet right now.

and pretty tired.
good night.

1 comment:

lexio said...

I understand your pains with your hair. My hair has been in a state of anarchy for as long as I can remember, but hopefully we will cut some kind of treaty soon. :) I think your hair would look good short, but seriously, every time I see it, I think it looks incredibly good.