12.17.2008

no sleep tonight

i cannot sleep.

two of my favorite things about good friends:
#1. laughing with them
#2. deep conversations

today i did both.
and now i can't sleep.

2009 is going to be the year of adventures. i have a lot of goals and plans i need to achieve before the big 2010.
here are a few of my resolutions:

resolution the first:
be a better pen pal to good ole' jonathan in australia.

resolution the second:
come home at a DECENT HOUR each night. or at least most nights...

resolution the third:
get a summer job away from provo, or do a study abroad in the fall. or both. preferably both.

resolution the fourth:
discover a new, amazing cool hobby.

1 comment:

lexio said...

First, thank you for your literary analysis of my post. I rather enjoyed it :)

Second, I love your new year's resolutions. But I think you should add a resolution the fourth: let alexis hang out with you more because she has no life.

I wish you the best of luck in your pursuits, happy 2009!

p.s. my word verification is agsalaum.