1.13.2009

another bag of bricks

a list of my favorite insulting names/words/phrases:

  • gaywad. i call everyone a gaywad. it is one of my favorite words. gaywad, gaywad, gaywad, gaywad, gaywad...
  • bodaggot.this is actually a word that i never use personally, but whenever my obnoxious brother gavin says it i laugh my head off.
  • "your face." this is probably the phrase i use the most. "your face" can be followed by a statement (is ugly, needs help, etc.), or can be accompanied with an insult you have just received. the result is a quick and efficient comeback. example:
insulter: "i don't like your sweater. it's furry and makes you look fat."
you: "your face is furry and makes you look fat."

"your face" can also be left as it is. example:

insulter: "i hate you."
you: "your face."
  • lame. the long a sound really emphasizes just how stupid something or someone is. it wouldn't be the same if it was a short a. that results in the name of a rather cute, cuddly and wooly farm creature.
  • stupid. stupid is a funny word, because there is no other word like it. it is such a strange combination of letters.
  • creature. calling someone a creature implies that they are inhuman and funny looking.

4 comments:

Sean said...

I personally like using beast from the netherworld. It is always a good insult or just beast in general. :)

lexio said...

As I read this post I could hear you saying every single one of those insults in my mind.

And also I just saw that you called me, you creature, I believe I shall call you back.

Drew said...

I don't even know what to comment on. I think I said everything that needed to be said last night.

gigi said...

Creature is even better if you say it with a pompous British accent. I heard a cartoon character on Flapjack say it like so once, and now whenever I hear creature I think, "I fired them all at the creachuh."
It's money.
p.s. verification word: reyewing. Say it out loud.