8.26.2009

yoshimi battles the pink robots

so i just watched i, robot. i am now officially scared that a glowing red robot is going to creep into my room and murder me with its cold, metal hands. add "robots" to my list of things that scare me in movies.

things camille is afraid of in movies:
  • robots. hellooooo? scary. they always seem to develop minds of their own then go on murderous rampages or develop presidential assassination attempts.
  • aliens. yes, it is true. i can't even make it through signs without backing into a corner and rocking back and forth. on my sixteenth birthday i went to go see war of the worlds, and i almost left the theater because i was so terrified. worst birthday ever.
  • dinosaurs. they are big, they have sharp teeth, and i hate them. i treat the jurassic park movies like drugs; just say no.

No comments: