9.04.2009

jack's obsession

an ode
to my summer love

this summer was lame, to be quite frank.
i worked every day to fill up my bank.
to get to france, i needed the cash,
but just like that it was gone in a flash.
i've paid off the trip and i leave in a week,
but i'm leaving a love of whom i should speak.

this summer i had a passionate affair,
romeo's love can't even compare.
many a night i spent with my friend,
oh, the magical evenings and hours we'd spend!
you treated me with great love like a mother's,
so here's to you, super smash brothers!

i mastered your arts. i became quite a pro.
i can defeat opponents with one mighty blow.
pikachu and i fought many a war,
i pressed buttons until my thumbs were all sore.
three cheers for game cube, nintendo and such!
i'm leaving quite soon and i'll miss you too much.


1 comment:

Chase said...

Yes, you can defeat opponents with one mighty blow... except me.