8.03.2010

compromise

fine. i'll do it. 
but only because you're making me. just kidding.

i didn't want to put a wedding album on facebook. for some reason, i knew the minute i released my photos to the world, they wouldn't be special anymore. everyone would see them, and they would be "common" (as my good friend anna put it).

but here they are. or, at least here are some of them. i'm keeping the real gems to myself. and there's nothing you can do about it.

check it out. it was a perfect day.

4 comments:

Chels said...

Thanks :)
Your wedding was just too beautiful not to let us look at it.

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

Camille, I love your blog. And your pictures are AMAZING! Happy wedding. :) You are so pretty! I'll miss you in the 7th ward and the activities. But YOU GRADUATED :)

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

Camille, I love your blog. And your pictures are AMAZING! Happy wedding. :) You are so pretty! I'll miss you in the 7th ward and the activities. But YOU GRADUATED :)

Blair said...

Okay, so I know this comment is way late, but I totally agree! My wedding will be invitation only for a reason, posting photos of every second makes it public.....and I am definitely not having a public wedding.

Anyway, hooray for tasteful friends :)

gros bisous ma belle biche!

Blair