11.16.2010

find my baby

it's that time of year again.
the holidays are looming ahead... just around the next bend.

if only i actually had the money to buy the presents that i want.

one of these for drew...

a little one of these for carah...
and a one of each of these for myself.

instead, i find myself planning for black friday. i've never gone shopping on black friday with all the crazy consumers. now, i find myself one of them.
i've been investigating all over the internet... trying to find "leaked black friday ads."
so far, this is my game plan.

target- 4 AM
best buy- 6 AM
michaels- ... whenever they open.

I'M A MONSTER.

i don't actually think i'll go shopping at all on black friday. but if i do... watch out. i'll have a utility belt with my credit card on one side, and a beating stick on the other side to bash in the heads of anyone who gets to that potential gift before i do.

2 comments:

gigi said...

BUNNY!
{That is a bunny, right?}

Carah said...

SAME! I really want to go black friday shopping! I heard I can get a new washer from Sears for 200 bucks!...that's yet to be confirmed. And let's go winter sporting yaaaaaaaaaaay!