3.01.2009

hate this and i'll love you

today started off as a good day.

i hummed at work
i read something fascinating
i laughed at a funny blog
i had a good, long talk with an excellent friend

all
was
well

until
about five hours ago.

since then i have been in the worst mood ever. in an effort to get to the bottom of my crankiness, i am going to dissect the events of the day. hopefully then i will discover the source of my sourness.

bad thing #1
i was forced to play settlers of catan.
i hate that game.
call me glee-killer.

even more bad thing #2
my life feels stagnant. until i move to paris this fall, i feel like i have no reason to live.

another bad thing #3
i need to lose ten pounds. i'm trying not to pull the "i'm too fat" card, honestly. but it's getting to the point where i just feel really gross. i need more exercise. richard simmons, come rescue me!

worse thing #4
this was the quote of the day on the imdb website. when i read it, i cried inside and mourned the loss of quality film these days.
East High is a place where teachers encouraged us to break the status quo and define ourselves as we choose.
(troy bolton, high school musical 3)
i will go and watch gone with the wind now to recover from this sorry excuse for a movie.

terrible thing #5
i have no clean clothes.

awful thing #6
now i can't sleep. it is 3 am.

awful-est thing #7
i realized that highly inappropriate things that shouldn't make me laugh actually do.

thing #8
i drove my best friend cuh-razy today because i felt like an emotional roller coaster.

great. i've narrowed it down:
i am a glee-killing, out-of-shape, movie-hating, perverted insomniac who has no clean clothes and is rude to her best friend.

if you are feeling sad after reading this, go here to cheer yourself up.

3 comments:

lexio said...

true story:
I was just about to blog about the exact same topic of even more bad thing #3, but your words have summed it up perfectly.
The stagnant part of bad thing #2 is also relatable at this moment, minus the moving to paris in the fall bit. I believe I shall require you to send me mail at a minimum of every three hours.
awful thing #6 yesterday I wore a skirt that I got for my seventeenth birthday.

awful thing #9
my word verification is narks

Bakes. said...

After that High School Musical monstrosity, I'd say being a perverted insomniac isn't actually so bad.

Sugar Daddy Dating said...

Yeah sure... now a days interracial dating growing enormously Interracial dating is no longer uncommon what with a growing acceptance and respect for different cultures and ethnicities rich people dating sites