4.06.2008

first

well, well. look at me.
i created my own blog for a number of reasons. and that number is 3.

1. i think. a lot. and i write. a lot. but my journals don't seem to be enough. so it's cool to have another place to talk to no one about what i think about life in general.
2. i always look at other people's blogs because i think it shows who they are.

3. my dad is hoping everyone in the world will come to my blog and eventually advertisers will pay me $70,000 a month like that one 16 year old who makes bank off her myspace page.

but so far i'm off to an anxious start. it took me like a half hour to finally settle on a stupid name for my blog. i'm such an indecisive person; just ask travis, he can attest to this. and i hate commitments. what if i don't like the name of my blog? what if i want to change it? oh, the horror!
i think that is one of the main reasons i still don't have a cell phone. i just can't get myself to sign a two year contract with some cell phone company demanding my money, freedom and soul.
eventually i settled on a name (pensées heureuses: it's french for "happy thoughts." i found that appropriate because a. i speak french, b. i just watched hook with my roommates a few days ago, and c. maybe if i write enough happy thoughts i can fly away to neverland).
but i also have other plaguing worries. what if--as my dad pointed out--future employers find my blog and decide they don't want to hire me? what if something i say leaks out into the uncontrollable internet and i create a gang of camille-hating enemies?
oh well. their loss.
because here i go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha!!