4.08.2008

sitting, waiting, wishing

here i sit at my parent's house.

i wish i had a car.

because then i wouldn't be here waiting for my sister to come back from soccer practice to come take me back to my apartment. my sister, for whom i just spent two hours of my life editing a movie for her history homework. my sister, who now owes me her soul.

oh well. i guess i'll just play ticket to ride while i wait.
for those of you who have never played ticket to ride, you have not truly lived.
http://www.daysofwonder.com/tickettoride/en/
the day i discovered you could play the game online was the day my life was completed. me and lauren, my roommate, have been bloody obsessed. every once and awhile aubrey plays with us. aubrey is the "diseased" roommate who is never even at our apartment. thus, me and lauren have bonded over board games.

travis is gone for a week in d.c. this means i need to find fun things to do this weekend. apparently wyview apartments have been invited to this semi-formal dance thing along with the heritage apartments on campus. i want to go, but don't know if i will because i don't know who i'd go with. as my mom said, "just go, eat food, then leave."
she can sometimes be filled with wisdom.

i'm not quite sure who will be reading this, so i'm assuming whoever does already knows me. thus, i am not explaining any of the people or places i talk about because it's likely that you already get it.

and on that note, i'm leaving to play ticket to ride.

No comments: