4.28.2009

avant garden

wow. i think i should just take pictures of my hair every morning.
it never ceases to amaze me.
this elegant updo was a result of me falling asleep on the lovesac with my hair still in a ponytail. gotta love it.


in other news,
andy goldsworthy=my favorite person in the world.

his art is all made with nature. for example, he uses water or thorns to hold leaves together.
he also does sweet things with mud.
and he likes to play with sticks and ice.
he also lies down during rain or snow to create "rain shadows."
hats off to you, andy.

2 comments:

gigi said...

Oh man, we have a book of his stuff, I love it! And I love your hair. And I love the memoirs class. To death. Thank you for telling me about it.
p.s. esiesin-which if you switch the e and the i becomes i see sin. yes.

Hermana Ferrin said...

I stalk your blog too. o.O

Love the artwork. And I wish I had your hair. :)