4.03.2009

can't stop the rain

so, a few years ago i discovered this gem.
it is my favorite short film.
done by the magnificent genius shane acker.

now, it is being turned into a feature film, and i am slightly furious for these reasons:

1. it's always a bit depressing to see something you discover suddenly become cool to everyone else. (as far as my life is concerned, think: vampires)
2. they are giving the characters VOICES.

NOOOOOOO

one of the reasons this movie is so cool is because the characters don't talk!
hollywood will ruin it.

oh, well. my only hope rests with the fact that tim burton is producing.

anyway, here y'all go.

9 by shane acker

2 comments:

gigi said...

Amen. I love 9. Without voices.

Anonymous said...

I've seen it with voices and I really feel like you'll be happy!!!