4.10.2008

calling all occupants of interplanetary craft

i am taking a test today that determines if i get into the communications program. AAAAAH!
i'm scared but i think i'll do pretty well. i just have to write some sort of news article after listening to a press conference.
travis woke me up this morning at 6:38. hate him. but not really, since it was the last time i'll see him since next wednesday. :(
on tuesday night me and carah downloaded the kid nation episodes for her to watch on her computer.
holy CRAP kid nation has changed my life. that reality show is the best thing to grace this planet since sliced bread. all the kids are so amazing... and since it's a reality show, it's so great to know they are actually real kids in this country!
my favorites are alex and laurel.
alex is a hilarious snaggle-toothed genius. oh my gosh just thinking about him makes me laugh.
laurel is a beautiful. she's an amazing leader. she can sing better than anyone in the world. plus, we both have purple headbands. thus, she also has excellent taste.

so, go watch kid nation before you die. and since i have all of season one, maybe you should just call me and i'll watch it with you. :)
well now i must go meet my quality friend blair for an interview. blech. i'm writing an article for my news writing class on non-LDS students at BYU. it should be interesting.

No comments: