6.15.2008

oh my

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
my friends are getting married and it's
weird.
it's just making me realize that some day, i might also get married. and that's even weirder.
last night i was talking to travis about how immature i am. there is no way i could ever get married anytime soon.

anyway... i don't really have much else to say.

a few days ago i straightened my hair. i don't do it that often, but whenever i do, i always get a ton of compliments. i remember when i did it during the school year, more guys would talk to me, and people always mentioned my hair. it's really annoying because it makes me realize that i must look really ugly whenever i have my naturally curly hair.

curse you, curls. bane of my existence.

1 comment:

gigi said...

I love your curly hair.
And that is that.