9.09.2008

long time, no blog

well, well, well. summer finally came to a depressing end, and school has slumped back into session.
i'm living in an apartment just south of campus, and it's sooooo conveniently close. nothing gives me greater joy :D
except for the fact that my best friend is getting MARRIED! what is the world coming to? i can't believe it! i've been so tight with carah since 8th grade and now she's engaged. pretty much, i'm being ditched for a much taller, older boy.
marriage terrifies me. but apparently it isn't as fearsome to carah.

i went to the utah state fair rodeo on sunday with elena. i love rodeos!
it was really fun. elena was explaining the "hotness levels" of all the guys who compete. there's the bull riders, team ropers, cattle wrestlers, etc. each has their own level of attractiveness--according to elena.

well, i must finish my essay for biology now. however, this has been a very cathartic distraction session. i have a feeling there will be many more to come this school year...

2 comments:

lexio said...

"well, well, well. summer finally came to a depressing end, and school has slumped back into session."

I am pretty sure that is the most well worded phrase I have heard in a long time :)

gigi said...

Remind me to tell you about the categories of handsomeness sometime. It will change your life.