1.05.2009

they'll soon discover

funny discoveries:

#1 one of those "have you seen me?" ads in the junk mail. look at this woman. poor jamie p... who does she remind you of?


yes, you guessed it! robert pattinson, a.k.a. edward cullen from the twilight movie.


i suppose that of all the men in the world to look like, ms. jamie should be glad she resembles the boy that most girls seem to be lusting after these days.

#2 i work at the BYU library. this means that i see a lot of books. thousands and thousands of books. every once in awhile i come across a particularly beautiful cover.

i am overjoyed because one of my coworkers told me about this site that pays tribute to all those ugly covers out there: judge a book by it's cover. i highly recommend it.

in the next few days i'll post pictures of some of the beautiful covers i've found.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of person are you? I can assure you that to find out that my old friend Jaime was missing was not a "funny discovery" I don't think her family would think it funny either. Get a grip on yourself. Life isn't about making fun of other people. Especially those in distress or trouble.

gigi said...

Camille, it seems you have acquired a fan base.
Also, my word verification is asisse.

Laura said...

You work at the Law Library?! I worked there for a whole year-- from the end of my senior year until right before I went to London. Ooo... I love the Law Library. Do you work in front in circulation or in back? I worked in front.

I love your blog. And I love being cousins with someone so cool.

P.S. My verification word is lamme, as in lame. I'm sitting here trying to convince myself that it is not a reflection on my uninteresting comment to your post.