5.13.2009

hair

i cut off five inches of my hair.
i am a happy woman.
i called up my friend, palmer, to tell him about my hair adventure.

"i cut my hair today. five inches."

"really? huh. did you ever see that one show on the WB called trinity? or maybe it wasn't trinity. it was called something like that."


"no."


"well, it was about this girl and her life. it was actually a really boring show, but everyone loved to watch it because she was just so hot. anyway, she had this long, beautiful hair. then one season she cut it off and got this really ugly short hair cut and people stopped watching the show because she wasn't hot anymore."


"hmmm..."



"that's what i think of whenever anyone gets their hair cut."


"i see."


except, i really didn't.

4 comments:

BrittanyB said...

Oh palmer.
And where are the pictures?! I want to see.

BrittanyB said...

Oh sorry this is Chelsie. And also, I'm in love with Spock too!That's all. For now.

Hermana Ferrin said...

Wow. I think that show was Felicity. I have no idea how I know that because I never watched the show, or the WB, or even anything that actress was in (and I have no idea who she is either...)

o.O

gigi said...

Yes, I'm pretty sure it was Felicity. I never watched it either but I heard that's what happened.
And I like that conversation-it made me laugh.
And I would like to see your hair-preferably in person.
That is all.

Except one more thing: videnti