1.24.2010

dead end

i just realized that my list of blogs has risen to 6.

2 are for classes,
1 is a group blog,
1 is this blog,
1 is dead,
and 1 is almost dead.
+__
6

interesting.
this blog is almost dead as well, considering i have nothing to write about because all i do is mourn the loss of europe. well, not exactly... but i am running a little low on inspiration lately.

in order to overcome this i am making my next post a question-answer blog. post a comment with your "dear abby"-style question, and if you're lucky, i'll answer it in my next post.
good luck.

3 comments:

Chels said...

Dear Camille,

Are you focusing on school at all, what with being engaged? Because I'm not. And I don't even have a boy. I think we should both not focus on school together. Maybe over lunch. What do you think?

Hungry in the Humanities Building

gigi said...

Dear Camille,

Will you still be my friend when you are married? Even if I don't have a date/boyfriend/fiance/husband to go on doubles with you and Drew?

I don't have a clever name like Hungry in the Humanities Building up there. So, just call me Masreenc, because that's my word verification.

Unknown said...

Dear Camille,

There is a holiday called Valentine's Day coming up shortly. And, well, it seems to be more confusing than it used to be. I feel lame not doing anything for that certain someone, but yet don't want to go over the top on the romantic side, and ultimately am lacking any ideas of what I should do. Do you have any advice?

clueless in love