10.10.2010

times' a wastin'

i'm obsessed.

i never watched a lot of TV growing up because my family just had the basic public channels. yup. all ten of 'em.

now, my landlords have dish. which means WE have dish. which means i can't stop watching TV. who knew it was so cool? that there were so many sweet shows?

my personal favorites are cake boss, bones, and anything on the national geographic channel.




i used to be grotesquely fascinated with toddlers and tiaras, but that time has passed.
now i need recommendations for more good shows. what do you like?

4 comments:

Chels said...

I LOVE Bones! I had a pre-mission marathon and watched all the seasons on netflix.
Aaaand I can't think of any other shows at the moment.
Oh the other one I watch is brothers and sisters, but you might hate it. That or Cougartown. Or parks and recreation.
I don't have a very refined taste.

Carah said...

I'm a fan of cake boss too. Good job. My favorite show in TV right now is Operation Repo on TruTV. Hilarious and fascinating.

lexio said...

The Amazing Race!!! It's amazing!
Sunday at 6.

Amelia said...

I love Bones!! I'm also into Project Runway (I'm hopelessly behind so I always watch them on DVD... I'm on season 4 right now),Modern Family, and Community.

Oh and my roommates and I used to be morbidly into those Snapped marathons, lol.