2.20.2009

i think i'm paranoid

right now--in this very moment as i am typing--i am witnessing a very disgusting act.

hear ye, hear ye!
drew troutner eats food from the trash can!

yes, it is true. he found some peeps in my garbage and promptly took them out and ate them. he claims that because they were "sitting on top" they were not contaminated. i say that garbage is garbage, and peeps are not peeps once they are thrown away. they are TRASH.

i am advising everyone to give mr. troutner at least a five foot radius whenever they happen to come in contact with him. you never know where he's been.

1 comment:

Chels said...

His brother came in to the computer lab and asked me a question and for a minute I thought it was him. So I was staring into his eyes thinking, "you are in love with my friend Camille, and you have no idea who I am" but then I realized it was Chase so as he walked out I stared at his backside and thought, "your brother is in love with my friend camille. we went to high school together. you have no idea who I am."
It was quite the experience.